TLoZ - The secret weapon TLoZ - The secret weapon

Unexpected and hillarious. Yes.

Edd (2003) Edd (2003)

This was reallly good I love the story and it gave birth to Eddsworld... but I wonder who's the blonde kid with Edd and Matt? Shame you can't answer. :(

Roy Koopa at the Opera Roy Koopa at the Opera

This was funny and sweet I like it.

Bang, Boom, Splat! Bang, Boom, Splat!

Fun game, although it's a little hard to shoot, the visuals are nice looking and the game is fun. My only real complaint is that lost points for shooting Tord in the "Shoot all the Comunist Level"

Rob And Aliens Rob And Aliens

This game is amaxing, the controlls feel natrual, the art is wonderful, and it's over all fun. I love the barking sound. Soo CUTE! The only nitpick I have is the lack of extra lives, howeve it's very small and this game is very fun. Good work. :)

wooood responds:

Thank you for your kind words!

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

It's great but do you beat Bowser?

Edd's Crappy Song Edd's Crappy Song

Amazing, honestly I have this play if I were a boss battle, it was also used exently in the latest video.(The one where Tord returns)

The Earth Trembles The Earth Trembles

It's good!

FinnMK responds:

Thanks very much!

A Peanuts Tribute A Peanuts Tribute

Perfect it felt like Penuts, it was funny fit the style and made you feel heart warmed but at the smae time lagth at Charlie Brown's failure. Good job Shultz would be proud. :)

Awaken Awaken

It's really good, WW redeads in my opinion are the scariest, and WW is just a great game, this is nearly perfect!

Link Link